The present User agreement of the site visitors detexline.ru (hereinafter, the «Agreement») designed to:
- an obtaining Consent to the processing of personal data of personal data subjects — persons who search, read and post information (hereinafter referred to as «Users») on the resource en.detexline.com (hereinafter-the «Site»), the operator of personal data, which is the owner of the domain en.detexline.com (hereinafter — «Site Administration» or » Administration»);
This Agreement is developed in accordance with the requirements of the Federal law dated N 152-FZ «On personal data» 27.07.2006 .
The text of this Agreement is located at en.detexline.com/agreement
Registration of the User on the Site and / or posting of information in any way is a full and unconditional acceptance of the Agreement, Policy and Rules of use of the Site.
1. Consent to the processing of personal data
I give my consent to the processing of my personal data to the detexline.ru site’s Administration , and confirm that by giving such consent, I am acting of my own will and in my own interest.
The agreement applies to the following information (hereinafter referred to as» Personal data»): my last name, first name, middle name, phone number, email address, and any other information related to my identity that I deem necessary to place on the site or that will be transmitted by my computer.
The agreement for the processing of personal data is given by me for the purpose of:
- a providing me with the opportunity to use the Site in full, posting other information on it, reading messages from the Site Administration and other Users;
- a providing me with notifications by the Site Administration about changes in information on it, Site news, etc.
The agreement is provided for the implementation of any actions( operations) or a set of actions (operations) with respect to Personal data that are necessary to achieve the above goals, including, without limitation: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), use, distribution (including transfer), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction, as well as any other actions with personal data in accordance with applicable law.
Personal data is processed by the Site Administration in the following ways:
- a processing of personal data using automation tools;
- a processing of personal data without the use of automation tools (non-automated processing).
When processing personal data, the Administration is not limited in the use of methods of processing them.
I hereby acknowledge that the Administration has the right to provide my personal data to third parties if:
- I give my Express consent to the transfer of my personal data to third parties;
- a disclosure of my personal data is necessary for the provision of services to me and/or for the processing of my personal data. If the Administration transfers my personal data to third parties, the Administration requires third parties to respect the confidentiality of my personal User data;
- cases of data transfer are expressly provided by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
With the exception of cases stipulated by the current legislation of the Russian Federation and this Agreement, the Administration undertakes not to transfer or sell the User’s personal data to third parties without the User’s direct consent, and not to exchange the User’s personal data with third parties.
(Terms and conditions of use of the Site by Users)
Placing information on the Site:
The administration grants the User the right to place the following information on the Site:
- a text information;
- an own contact information;
- a company’s information;
- photo materials, audio materials, and video materials in the format set by the Administration
- links to materials published on this information resource or on other information resources.
- freely search, receive, transmit, produce and distribute information on the Site in any legal way
- comment on information provided by other Users in compliance with the rules established by this Agreement.
Rights and obligations of the parties of this Agreement:
The user has the right to:
- post information in accordance with the terms of this Agreement;
- withdraw your consent in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement;
- request that your personal data be deleted by sending a request to email@example.com
The administration has the right to:
- create, modify, or cancel clauses of this Agreement;
- restrict access to any information posted by the User;
- delete information posted by the User, User account;
- refuse to register a User account whose account was previously deleted by the Administration for violating the terms of the Agreement.
The user undertakes to:
- ensure the accuracy of the information provided;
- when distributing information that the User is not the Creator of, ensure that it includes reliable information about the owner of this information or about another person distributing the information, in a form and volume that is sufficient to identify such a person;
- do not distribute information that is subject to criminal or administrative liability;
- do not distribute advertising information independently, without the consent of the Administration;
- do not violate the Site’s functionality by posting information containing viruses, creating additional load on the server, using programs that are not caused by the functional content of the information resource, or by other means.
The administration assumes the task of moderation and control, at its discretion, over compliance with the terms of this Agreement and the intended use of the Site, protecting the Site users from unnecessary information.
The administration has the right to delete any information, including:
- containing obscenities and profanity;
- insulting specific individuals and users of the Site;
- aimed exclusively at advertising third-party Sites and services.
Rules for publishing information:
Only texts in Russian and written in Cyrillic are accepted for publication.
It is forbidden to publish information about:
- about goods and services considered illegal by the current legislation of the Russian Federation;
- about medical products;
- about weapons of any kind;
- contains profanity, as well as offensive statements, including racist and religious ones;
- which has restrictions imposed by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
The user is notified, aware and agrees that the information and contact information posted by them may be used by search or other automated services and other means.
Responsibility of the parties:
If the User has posted information, the distribution of which is restricted or prohibited by the legislation of the Russian Federation, violates copyright or other legally protected rights, the full responsibility for its placement is borne by the User.
Terms and conditions of the Agreement:
This Agreement comes into force from the moment the User registers on the Site and is valid for an indefinite period.
The modification or cancellation of any part of the agreement does not entail the cancellation or invalidation of other provisions of the Agreement.
The administration has the right to unilaterally change the provisions of the Agreement. The current version of the Agreement is published by the Administration on the Site.