The personal data processing policy (hereinafter referred to as the «Policy») is developed in accordance with Federal law No. 152 – FZ of «On personal data» dated 27.07.2006(hereinafter referred to as «FZ-152»).
This Policy defines the procedure of processing personal data and measures to ensure the security of personal data received from users of the site detexline.ru (hereinafter-the «Site») by the owner and administration of the site detexline.ru (hereinafter-the «site Administration» or «Operator») in order to protect the rights and freedoms of a person and citizen when processing their personal data, including the protection of the rights to privacy, personal and family secrets.
The text of this Policy is located at detexline.ru/privacy-policy/ for unrestricted access to it.
1. BASIC TERMS AND DEFINITIONS
The following basic concepts are used in the Policy:
- an automated processing of personal data is a processing of personal data using computer technology;
- blocking of personal data is a temporary termination of processing of personal data (except for cases when a processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
- personal data information system is a set of personal data contained in the databases, and information technologies and technical means that ensure their processing;
- depersonalization of personal data is actions that make impossible to determine the identity of personal data to a specific personal data subject without using an additional information;
- personal data processing is any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) performed with or without the use of automation tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
- an operator is a state body, municipal body, legal entity or individual that independently or jointly with other persons organizes and (or) performs the processing of personal data, as well as determines the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data;
- personal data is any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable individual (subject of personal data);
- provision of personal data is actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to a certain person or a certain circle of persons;
- distribution of personal data is actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to an indefinite circle of persons (transfer of personal data) or at familiarization with personal data of an unlimited number of persons, including disclosure of personal data in the mass media, placement in information and telecommunications networks, or providing access to personal data in any other way;
- cross-border transfer of personal data is the transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to a foreign state authority, a foreign individual or a foreign legal entity.
- destruction of personal data is actions that make it impossible to restore the content of personal data in the personal data information system and (or) as a result of which the material carriers of personal data are destroyed;
The administration is obliged to publish or otherwise provide unrestricted access to this personal data processing Policy in accordance with part 2 of article 18.1 of the Federal law 152.
2. PRINCIPLES AND CONDITIONS OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
2.1 Principles of personal data processing
The Operator processes personal data is based on the following principles:
- legality and fair basis;
- restrictions on the processing of personal data to achieve specific, pre-defined and legitimate goals;
preventing the processing of personal data that is incompatible with the purposes of collecting personal data;
- preventing the merging of databases containing personal data that are processed for purposes incompatible with each other;
- processing only those personal data that meet the purposes of their processing;
- compliance of the content and volume of personal data processed with the stated processing goals;
- preventing the processing of personal data that is excessive in relation to the stated purposes of their processing;
- ensuring the accuracy, sufficiency and relevance of personal data in relation to the purposes of personal data processing;
- destruction or depersonalization of personal data upon achieving the goals of their processing or in case of loss of the need to achieve these goals, if it is impossible to eliminate the Operator’s violations of personal data, unless otherwise provided by Federal law.
2.2 Terms of personal data processing
The operator processes personal data in a presence of at least one of the following conditions:
- the processing of personal data is carried out with the consent of the personal data subject to the processing of his personal data;
- the processing of personal data is necessary to achieve the goals stipulated by an international agreement of the Russian Federation or by law, to perform and fulfill the functions, powers and duties assigned to the operator by the legislation of the Russian Federation;
- the processing of personal data is necessary for the administration of justice, execution of a judicial act, or an act of another body or official that is subject to execution in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation on enforcement proceedings;
- the processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the personal data subject is a party or beneficiary or guarantor, as well as for the conclusion of a contract on the initiative of the personal data subject or a contract under which the personal data subject will be the beneficiary or guarantor;
- the processing of personal data is necessary for the exercise of the rights and legitimate interests of the operator or third parties, or for achieving socially significant goals, provided that the rights and freedoms of the personal data subject are not violated;
- the personal data is processed, access to which is granted to an unlimited number of persons by the subject of personal data or at his request (hereinafter-publicly available personal data);
- the personal data is subject to publication or mandatory disclosure in accordance with Federal law is processed.
2.3 Confidentiality of personal data
The operator and other persons who have obtained access to personal data are obliged not to disclose or distribute personal data to third parties without the consent of the personal data subject, unless otherwise provided by the Federal law.
2.4 Publicly available sources of personal data
For information purposes, the Operator may create publicly available sources of personal data of subjects, including reference books and address books. Public sources of personal data may include, with the written consent of the subject, his / her last name, first name, patronymic, date and place of birth, position, contact phone numbers, email address and other personal data provided by the subject of personal data.
The information about the subject must be excluded from publicly available sources of personal data at any time at the request of the subject or by a decision of a court or other authorized state bodies.
2.5 Special categories of personal data
Processing by the Operator of special categories of personal data related to race, nationality, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs, health status, and intimate life is allowed in cases where:
- the personal data subject has given written consent to the processing of their personal data;
- the personal data is made publicly available by the personal data subject;
- the personal data is processed in accordance with the legislation on state social assistance, labor legislation, the legislation of the Russian Federation on state pension provision, and labor pensions;
- the processing of personal data is necessary to protect the life, health or other vital interests of the personal data subject or the life, health or other vital interests of other persons and it is impossible to obtain the consent of the personal data subject;
- the processing of personal data is carried out in medical-preventive purposes, in order to establish a medical diagnosis, healthcare, medical and social services provided that a processing of personal data is carried out by a person professionally engaged in medical activity and obliged in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation to keep medical secret;
- the processing of personal data is necessary to establish or exercise the rights of the personal data subject or third parties, as well as in connection with the administration of justice;
- the processing of personal data is carried out in accordance with the legislation on mandatory types of insurance, with the insurance legislation.
Processing of special categories of the personal data must be stopped immediately if the reasons for processing them have been eliminated, unless otherwise established by the Federal law.
The Operator may process the personal data on criminal records only in cases and in accordance with the procedure defined in accordance with the Federal laws.
2.6 Biometric personal data
An Information that characterizes the physiological and biological characteristics of a person, on the basis of which it is possible to establish his identity is a biometric personal data. It can be processed by the Operator only if there is written consent of the subject.
2.7 Assignment of personal data processing to another person
The operator has the right to entrust the processing of personal data to another person with the consent of the personal data subject, unless otherwise provided by the Federal law, on the basis of a contract concluded with this person. A person who processes personal data on behalf of the Operator must comply with the principles and rules of a personal data processing provided for in theFederal law 152.
2.8 Cross-Border transfer of personal data
The operator is obliged to make sure that the foreign state to whose territory the transfer of personal data is supposed to be carried out provides adequate protection of the rights of personal data subjects, prior to the start of such transfer.
A Cross-border transfer of personal data on the territory of foreign States that do not provide adequate protection of the rights of personal data subjects may be carried out in the following cases:
- an availability of written consent of the personal data subject to cross-border transfer of their personal data;
- an execution of a contract one party of which is the subject of personal data .
3. RIGHTS OF THE PERSONAL DATA SUBJECT
3.1 Consent of the personal data subject to the processing of his personal data
The personal data subject makes a decision to provide his / her personal data and gives consent to their processing freely, at his / her own will and in his / her own interest. Consent to the processing of personal data may be given by the personal data subject or its representative in any form that allows to confirm the fact of its receipt, unless otherwise established by the Federal law.
The Operator is obliged to provide a proof of the consent of the personal data subject to the processing of his personal data or a proof of the existence of the grounds specified in the Federal law 152.
3.2 Rights of the personal data subject
The subject of personal data has the right to receive information from the Operator concerning the processing of his personal data, if such right is not restricted in accordance with the Federal laws. The personal data subject has the right to require the Operator to clarify his personal data, block or destroy them if the personal data is incomplete, outdated, inaccurate, illegally obtained or is not necessary for the stated purpose of processing, as well as to take legal measures to protect their rights.
Processing of personal data for the purpose of promoting goods, works, and services on the market by making direct contacts with potential consumers via means of communication, as well as for the purpose of political campaigning, is allowed only with the prior consent of the personal data subject. This processing of personal data is considered to be performed without the prior consent of the personal data subject, unless the Company proves that such consent was obtained.
The operator must immediately stop processing the personal data for the above purposes at the request of the personal data subject. It is prohibited to make decisions based solely on automated processing of personal data that generate legal consequences for the subject of personal data or otherwise affect his rights and legitimate interests, except in cases provided for by the Federal laws, or if the subject of personal data agrees in writing.
If the data subject believes that an Operator is processing his personal data with infringement of requirements of the FZ-152, or otherwise violates his rights and freedoms, the data subject may appeal the acts or omissions of the Operator in Authorised body on protection of the rights of subjects of personal data or judicially.
The subject of personal data has the right to protect their rights and legitimate interests, including compensation for damages and (or) compensation for non-pecuniary damage in court.
4. ENSURING THE SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
The security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured by the implementation of legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to meet the requirements of Federal legislation in the field of personal data protection.
To prevent unauthorized access to personal data, the Operator applies the following organizational and technical measures:
- an appointment of officials responsible for organizing the processing and protection of the personal data;
- a limiting the number of persons who have access to personal data;
- a familiarization of subjects with the requirements of the Federal legislation and regulatory documents of the Operator for the processing and protection of personal data;
- an organization of accounting, storage and circulation of information carriers;
- an identification of threats to the security of personal data during their processing, formation of threat models based on them;
- a development of a personal data protection system based on the threat model;
- a checking the availability and effectiveness of information security tools;
- a differentiation of users ‘ access to information resources and hardware and software for information processing;
- a registration and accounting of actions of users of personal data information systems;
- a using of anti-virus and personal data protection system recovery tools;
- a using of inter-network shielding, intrusion detection, security analysis, and cryptographic protection of information when it’s necessary;
- an organization of access to the Operator’s territory, protection of premises with technical means of personal data processing.
5. FINAL PROVISIONS
Other rights and obligations of the Operator as an operator of personal data are determined by the legislation of the Russian Federation in the field of personal data.
Officials of the Operator who are guilty of violating the rules governing the processing and protection of personal data bear material, disciplinary, administrative, civil or criminal liability in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.